Program Registration Requirements
For registration, students are required to submit:
Copy of a valid passport
Proof of English proficiency level (results of the Diagnostic Test OR any official English proficiency test).
Proof of payment
Queen's Collegiate is not arranging accommodations for short-term students.
Here are a list of hotels nearby our location. Click the hotel name to reserve a room.
Registration for the Test
Registration for the official English proficiency test is a sole responsibility of the student.
English Level Eligibility
It is students’ responsibility to ensure that they have a proper level to benefit from the group classes (min CLB 3 - for general tests, and CLB 5 - for academic tests). This requirement does not apply to individual classes tailored to specific student needs.
1. Tutoring can be scheduled 2 days after the payment has been made.
2. Each class runs 3 hrs. The student can request a 2-hr class only at the instructor’s discretion.
3. The student can request a full refund (minus 5% processing fee), 24 hrs prior to the first scheduled tutoring class.
4. The student can get a refund of the remaining balance (minus 5% processing fee), after the first class.
5. No refund is given for cancellation after the second class.
Cancellation or Rescheduling
1. The student agrees to attend all classes on time, as scheduled.
2. The student who wishes to reschedule or cancel a scheduled class must send an email to email@example.com, minimum 24 hrs in advance.
3. No make-up classes for no-show.
Cancellation by Queen’s Collegiate
Queen's Collegiate reserves the right to extend or postpone the registration-end date or to cancel the session. Minimum enrolment number required to start group classes is 3 students. In the event that Queen's Collegiate is required to cancel a session due to low enrolment, registered students will have the option to take individual classes or receive a full refund within 30 days of the session cancellation.
Students who wish to withdraw from the program prior to a session start date will receive a full refund, minus 5% administration fee.
After one day of classes
For inadequate English level
For missed classes